At Cedar Park Nurseries we are very aware that children need a healthy diet.
With this in mind all meals are planned for nutritional needs and we can cater for any special diet your child may require. We provide breakfast up until 8:30 in the morning. A mid-morning snack of juice or milk and fruit and a two course cooked lunch around mid-day and a light tea is served after 3.30pm.
Our menus are reviewed regularly with an emphasis on fresh locally sourced produce and we offer a variety of menus to develop children’s taste. We also provide appropriate baby food.
All food is professionally tried and tested before becoming a regular item and all of our kitchen staff have a level 2 certificate for health and nutrition and this is regularly reviewed and updated.
Our commitments to food and nutrition
- Fresh ingredients locally sourced where possible
- All food professionally tried and tested
- Regularly inspected for food hygiene
- Balanced and nutritious meals for all ages
- We cater for all dietry and individual requirements